Ad

Friday, December 18, 2009

k-Pop

You're my heart heart heart heart heart breaker~
Since i have nothing to blog about , i'll blog about music.

Yeah,ck recommends some k-pop music xp
Hmm...
First lets promote some girl groups...
Okay,as you all know,SNSD,SoNyuhShiDae,Girls' Generation is my favourite xD
They recently won some awards on Melon Music Awards..actually...6 awards =D
Ok then..Done with that...
Next , we have KARA.. (can say is my 2nd favourite)
I like their "Honey" and "Mister"...
Next next,we have T-ara, this is a new group and their new song has quite a catchy beat.
"Lies"
Done with girl groups
Now for guys..
G-Dragon and Taeyang from BIG BANG is kinda my choice for solo singers
Heartbreaker and Breathe is kinda cool
Wedding Dress (my favourite) and Where You At has very yeng dance
Also from BIG BANG, i find their cover of "This Love" really nice

For boy groups...erm..
Currently,Super Junior and SHINee is my favourite
from SuperJunior...my favourite songs
And also SHINee
Ring Ding Dong sounds really like Crazy frog lol xP
Thats it for this blog post i think...
Erm yeah 1 more..
SEOUL Song, by SNSD and Super Junior
alright..bye readers =X

.:ck

oh yea,straying out from the "k-pop"
we have to support some local musics as well!
yeah,support the local music industry
When i first heard this song,i thought it was all american rejects or something..
"Through My Window" by Bunkface


No comments: