Ad

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

3:19AM



I started typing this post on 3:40AM....
I dun noe what to blog about
erm...
how about my new iPod Shuffle?
My old one took a bath inside the Washing Machine ><

My new iPod Shuffle
Mine is blue coloured

Also,recently the 4K group almost all go "temporary solo"
Got 2 run to Kuala Selangor
1 run to Kuantan
And 1 left in Megah
Hmm~
not sure sommore what to talk about
since this few days i rarely went out ><
Today i woke up at almost 3.00pm
yeah,imagine that

Esther said that i appear in the magazine wif ASQ finalists.
Wah~ i look like one of the finalists also (Since alvin wasnt there) ><
Took pic wif Kah Fai, Yoke, Ryan and Min

Just got my SoNyuhShiDae album also!
Genie album ! from mid valley
went for a little hunting for KahFai's EP also
but i didnt see it (maybe dunwan release?) lol

Bernard(TauFuPok) tagged me in one of his photos~ lol so funny xD
Hmm..what more to say??
Yeah,im currently expanding my playlist
so if you got any good songs to recommend just leave it on the cbox !

Alright then..
I'll end this post with a duet from SNSD's Jessica and Tiffany
Everyone have a fun Christmas and Christmas Eve (2012 on Christmas Eve !)

No comments: