Ad

Friday, December 25, 2009

All i want for Christmas is...

Merry Christmas to all buddies,besties,friendies,ladies,panties and aunties!
and the reader of the blog ><

I just got my PMR result today
I cant say that im totally satisfied
but also cannot say dissappointed
Hope that next year i wont get "aimed" by *Teacher*
I got 6A1B ..
I was aiming for a 5A,so i think i exceeded my expectation?
Could've been better though,if i studied BM harder ><

Also,gratz to all my friends that got Straight A or Satisfied result!
Those that are not,dont fret,the road is still long!
Still have SPM ahead of us!

Ok,enough of the "Jesus Talk"
Lets move on!

After we finish baboon-ing,monkey-ing,shouting around of excitement...
Me,Serena,Kit,KuanHuei,Esther and Kathryn went to Green Box jusco to "Celebrate"
Once there,i saw Saleemah and her "gang" lol
They were watching Alvin and the Chipmunks 2

Go sing karaoke,those ppl think they are in the forest and they are SAKAI
They sing so damn loud wei!
Karaoke-ing was fun.
Later when its time to go back~
They "Ji Huai O" left me and kit to die in Jusco... lol
Nvm,we yamcha at Secret Recipe and wait for my mum..
Which is about 5 something? or 6?

Initially,we planned to go "Countdown" at Cafe Pasto with 4k , Esther and Kathryn
1K run to Singapore because gt Ah Long looking for him in Malaysia
Another 1K dun wan come wor.. keep "xD" oni ==
Kathryn,say gt transport wor~ then ply aeroplane == (actually i expect 80% she wont go lol!)
Left 2K,and Esther..
Then Esther caled wanxin go lor..
Then we 4... go for COUNTDOWN
Went about 11pm to Cafe Pasto
I had spaghetti with Kit
And the other 2 had Chicken Chop.
from 11pm chat until 1:30am ..
i think this is the "latest" and most expensive "yamcha" i've ever had..
4 person used about Rm100..
Well,once in a blue moon nvm lar~

Also found out that Kit..Nian Nian Bu Wang~~
Haiyor~
We toke some pics...
Waiting for wanxin to upload it!

Erm... so this is one "crazy" day for us!
Alot of things happened today!

Also the "special post" i was talking about..
Its coming up real soon!
So wait for it!!

Its like 2:30 midnite now...
I think im gonna go sleep...

Good Nite,Good Christmas and Good Day everyone!

/ck

An appropriate ending.. a christmas song from TaeYeon!! *claps*
Also a "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Tiffany!

No comments: