Ad

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

ck was @ Music Together 2009

Miyoko asked us to help for this performance.
Turns out it was gonna be one of the "Firsts" of my life
It all started when i jokingly said i wanted to be the emcee.
Then in the end,i am the emcee.
I was like OmgWtf?
I have had my own time on the limelight.
But i never thought of myself being an emcee.
Before i went to sleep,hundreds of thoughts were racing in my mind.
Thinking what would i do if i "kantoi"
Then it was the big day (There was only 1 day to prepare)
Arrived a tad late due to traffic jam.
Then went in , helped to move the instruments
And trying to remove my thoughts as being an emcee.
Then suddenly,someone called. "Where is the emcee?"
I walked out,and he said "Time to rehearse"
I didnt know what reaction should i give.
I just jumped on my mic and started talking.
After the rehearsal,
Not even 5 minutes break,was the real thing.
Ok,I pulled myself together then spoke up.
Unbelieveable,ppl were giving me reaction.
Then,it was Miyoko's turn on the stage.
She was sitting just beside the emcee spot lol.
That day she seemed taller.
and i didnt realized until i saw this when i was sitting down:
No wonder so tall,high heels haha..
Then moving to the end of the performance.
The Appreciation Prize giving was unscripted,
I did not think about it
I totally forgot about that part.
But then, i still could spontaneously say it out.
After everything was over,i breathed a sigh of relief.
My first time being an emcee is over.
Later,when cleaning up the area.
I was shocked when Miyoko's father said
"Wa,very good ah. First time ah? Got train before?"
Unexpected reaction.I was stunned for 3 second.
After everything was gladly over.
Me,Kit,Elvy,Kwonki went to "Enquiry Chicken" to eat.
Elvy giv new name to the restaurant lol.
Enquiry Chicken

The waiter there giv us special menu lol.
Cheap de meals.
I ordered "Ma Po Tofu" with Rice and Ice Lemon Tea
Then talk/eat/talk/eat/drink
Until balik kampung lo.
But before balik
We saw a的男人
Very "Bei Ai"
He must have taken too big de "Shock"
From the "Krisis Ekonomi"
You all know?
Neh,that time ah, Harga Saham all drop one
Krisis ekonomi lo.
Now noe liao?
haha

Thats it for the Music together lo

/ck

I couldnt take more pictures,
Actually gt alot of lenglui also be helper one
But too dark.
Oni gt 1 wif elvy de
Gt 1 take wif wanxin (too dark lo,cant see)
Mao Bian de lo.
无缘 , SKY dun let us take.HOW?
Next time ba

No comments: