Ad

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Trial,Trial,is over.

After 1 week of excruciating pain,stress and whatever
The TRIAL is finally over.
I got an A for my BM which is my utmost joy.
and i'm not quite confident about my sejarah.
Anyway,i did my best.
I have no regrets.

After the trials,went to play Bowling at Metropoint.
Got there by bus at about 1.00 i think.
Awfully hungry by then.
Went to some kind of shop.
The mee there,is imported one ok?
U order then they oni import one.
Naik aeroplane from Europe come.
So damn long nid to wait =.=
Then finish eating about 3.00
Walked to metro then played bowling lo
3v3,first round we win
3v3,second round we win (this round gt bet one)
4v4,Miyoko and janyue just arrived,win also lol
After back wan go back lo,Kit sponsor me Setapak Kopi
Lol XD
Then naik teksi back wif Mr.Chocolate,Wong Gam Shan, and Kit
Back home nothing much liao
Just relaxed and played a few rounds of dota
That night no mood play =.=
And TM Cant concentrate bcoz SOMEONE on9 lo.
I tell that SOMEONE to appear off.
Then TM think that she realli off.
Then he can play liao.
Haha so funny xD

/ck

No comments: