Ad

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Schooling Craze

Walaoeh,these few days the school damn sienz.
Today went to bilik kaunseling to "discuss" about drama stuffs.
Yes,Coming Soon is back.
I think we still need a good crew.
Anyone wanna volunteer? haha
Juz kidding.
I sense trouble and disagreement between the members.
Even in the early part of discussion.
Got some behsong some liao.
No names will be mentioned.
Geog teacher never came to class again.This is like the 129th time (xD).
Tomorow is Program Jadi,very nervous now.
I just hope that my BM teacher will not be there.
lol
Today , St. John's perjumpaan,play Kawad Bunga.
My team, CB Team.
The leader is Lee Kwon-Ki
We decided to imitate Michael Jackson's Style.
Today was fun.
Wanted to add in some more moves but not enough time.
The winner is both. lol
Nothing much after that.
Really boring now.
And i just got myself some MJ concert dvds.
I just viewed someone's blog just now.
And i got to know more about the writer.
So many things about the other gender that i or more appropriately,this gender dosent know.
And the writer's thought about a person.
Its almost same like me haha.
And about the "mural" . I had the same thinking.
We're on the same boat xD
Dont know what else to write
So i'll just end it here.

/ck

No comments: