Ad

Monday, June 8, 2009

Rantings

Alright,lets face the truth..
No one likes loud banging music playing
When you're reading a book/blog/blah blah
I've been reading some blog lately,
And every single blog made me turn off my speaker..
It has those songs,Darn it!
Its alright if its relaxing song..
Or those that brings you in the mood for reading..
But there was some friggin' loud songs..
And also the irritating Mr.Bean song ( lol )
Its like..
Playing loud music when you're trying to hear someone talk
Or
.....cant think of anything else
If i wanted to listen to music
I would've gone to Youtube,Imeem, or downloaded it

Downloading music is illegal
Stop piracy! xP

Lets move on, Save me ( and others) from turning down their speaker volume
By removing Loud,Banging,Crazy,Idiotic musics from your blog..

This is a community message brought to you by
http://tommycck.blogspot.com


/ck (lol at this)

Other stuffs: ~__~ I've realized that there are not many ppl reading my blog..
Or maybe there are many..SILENT READERS
Read,but never comment..
~___~
Well,The person that comments on my cbox/post
is almost the same person everytime.
My blog so boring meh?
Signin' off

No comments: