Ad

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Movie Reviews


Watched Monsters vs Alien on my birthday with Kit and Mk..
Then i was one of the very first to watch 17 Again..
Heres my story..
================
31st May 2009

Went to Leisure mall at about 5 to watch Monsters Vs Alien..
Bought the ticket..we still had 1 hour before the film starts.
So we go see around and then go Baskin Robbins..
Dear dear kit buy Ice Cream for me o RM18,one TONG lol..
Very touched sia de... >.<
Then we went Wong Kok..
Mk and Kit eat spaghetti..
I eat Cheese Baked Rice..
Then we saw on the menu..If gt birthday ppl,bring more than 6 ppl ..
Then free One Tong of milk tea..
Eat baskin robbins ice cream at there also xD..
Then went to see the movie..
Quite good the movie..Very funny and also good storyline..
One of my favourite character was that bad guy..
He was so funny..He tried to tell ppl about his story..
And always got cut off..lols..
Anyways,end of movie..Went to walk around..
Saw miyoko..
Suddenly o..Kit 180 degree spin o..
777 liao him..
Then gt one ppl keep play phone de..
Very childish..
Then MK and Miyoko exchg phones..
Go back at around 9..
Tired... Slp..

================
3rd June 2009..

Supposed to hand ze how his folio today..
Overslept and he called me..
Then ate and rushed to school..
Handed him his folio..Keng Gai wif Kathryn,Esther and Kh..
Keng keng keng keng...All at there blow water lo..
Then talk about seperate hand lo.. xD
Then walk home lo..
KH de shoe broke down lol..
Then o she walk like Robot..
Headed home..Nothing to do surf web..
Played PS3..
Found inFamous Demo!!!!!!!
I quickly downloaded it...
And then played a few round of Fifa 09..
Actually the game also quite fun one
Then want to go yam cha wif mk de..
manatau he play aeroplane...
Then wait until go tuition lo...
At tuition ah..GENG LO..
Sej teacher absent..
So all also maths/science..
Wan slp liao lo..
Almost 6 something then serena come into class..
WA she say she went to suntex o..
Kwon ki house near there one..
Sommore when she come in ah..
She very sweaty lol...
Must got happen something one..
Nvm dun "duk bao" kwonki here..
Kwonki i meet u at school and talk ah 777!
Then after tuition i straight go watch the Preview/Premiere of 17 Again..
The movie is great!
Hard to describe..
Just go watch it!

/ck

Thoughts of myself:
This is the part where i literally talk to myself..You can ingnore this if you want...
Do not comment about this if you read it
I am mad about not getting chosen as the leader to receive cadet badge..
Am i not good enough? What the fuck man..
I m better than at least 3 of them..
Especially that fucking fat ass indian asshole..
Fuck man..Why not choose me?
My foot drill sucks? Eat shit man..
Dont give me those fucking excuses..
If you know who i am talking about then keep it to yourself...




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I
need your help
I don't have much money like other people
but i need cash to play in viwawa

i need to know how to hack cash in viwawa because i always lost fighting the players which used cash on their character

I need your help
PLeaseee

I will return your help
as best as i can

Thanx a lot

Regard

Steven
(steven_anthony@ymail.com)