Ad

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Where is my geo folio?!?!?!

Oh Em Gee~~
I lost my geo folio..
Forgot where i put it..
Forgot the file name..
Cant search for it!
What to do? Whine~!

Went for BISDS today,grabbed a burger on the way there.
Went for class..See the movie Planet Earth.
Seen it before,so nothing much..
Then SuiYuan ask those Facis' come out.
Yes,I'm facilitating for CFC 2009!
Gonna be goin' out this friday..
After class,went to giv the form to Geetha..
Bumped into Nicole,Sharmaine and Wendy..
They asked me to go Mamak..I had to go back so didnt go ~_~
Later went to Jusco and Leisure mall..
Bought some stuff,went home and read some mags i bought
Used computer,watch movie,make stuffs..
Then eat something..
Then MSN someone find me..
Then i realized i cant find my freakin geo folio..
Nothing much now..Just trying to find my Sej folio also..
Lost it together..Where are you~~~~~~~~!

/ck

No comments: