Ad

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mural again~

Salute~!
Found this photo on friendster
Last time i was the maskot wif Zi En..
Haha xD


Because our work too good on the first mural~
Teacher call us do the second mural lols!
Last Wednesday me and kit go take cat lo..
wan do during the cuti de..
Take until the whole body almost kena cat..
Very yeng man,sambil minum justea then take the cat lol..
After take liao we put in PSS storeroom..
Then went back home liao..
Today ah~
I got my result~
First A- Maths 82%

My bm ah...pn chng giv paper 1 bt din give paper 2..
damn suspense leh.. Paper 1 34/40..
Paper 2 scare scare...
Then after school right..
Go eat....
Eat liao go in sch do Peribahasa stuff wif Ps..
Do liao then i go Cut Hair~
Then back pss again..
Wah so many ppl leh!
The Pn.Marina tell all the 2 Adil come help proses buku =.="
The situation damn luan..
Then i go see xuan,anita,sherly them do Mural.
Then help abit lo..
When they wan to wash the thing ah..
I go pss toilet there see
Koh Shian....
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Washing brush xD
Then ah i wash hand...She go spray water at me..
Wth~Then i go take the paip..She din noe..
I spray the water until her wet wet 777~
Then i walk wif TM to tuition..
During tuition eng period..
The teacher damn over already..
The teacher said i see other ppl answer..
WTH MAN!
Then he throw my paper to the floor say dunwan to mark..
WTF i straight walk out of the class..
Then go PM..
Walk walk walk
Back home..
Blog...
Dunno do wad again...

/ck

No comments: