Ad

Monday, May 4, 2009

Bitter-sweet

Something has got me worried over last few days..
And turns out that today...
I WAS PLAYED =.=
I was realli worried upon hearing the news la..
Very **** sia de...
Nvm nvm...relax...write something..

Bitter sweet..
Seein' u everyday..
Knowin' i cant have you
Still i couldnt forget

It was an experience..
And although i lost something..
I gained something..
And its bitter sweet

It was bitter
Seein' you everyday
You were so near
But i cant have you

It was sweet
Seein' you everyday
You pretty eyes
And the beautiful face

Everything i had
is just bitter sweet
I have to endure this everyday
Till the end of the year

And its just...
too much...
too overwhelmingly...
bitter sweet..

This is my 99th post..Getting ready for the
Big day...the 100th post..I think gonna make
It as a double u noe wad...duno how to say
Thats all for nw.

/ck

No comments: