Ad

Thursday, November 26, 2009

O_o MP3 Player?

Seems that i've rediscovered my Sony Walkman.
Yeah,new use for it.
I cleaned up the drive and put my kpop songs inside
Last time it only used about 300mb out of 1gig.
Now it is almost full *evil laughs*
Muahahahaha
Now i can carry them everywhere.
I kinda hate Sony Ericsson phone where the normal Headphones wont work
because the have those "different" jacks
Woo~ i can listen to music while i sleep kekeke!

OMG~ My macbook's hard drive is about to run out of space!
I checked today and guess what! I have about 250mb left ZOMG~!
So, i did some cleanup,deleted some unwanted stuff
like those music from performance
and other loads of crap.
Guess how much space i saved..
Nearly 20gb O_o
Thats alot,i even shocked myself.
Theres like 10gb of unwanted stuff in my "Downloads" folder
Those things that i use 1 time then din use alrdy
Also i found out that my phone pics
Those pics of me , my fren, me and my fren , school life, non school life
whatever thats in my phone , those memories
is about 2-3gb ..
SO MUCH!
I guess someday it'll be of use..
Like during graduation?
O_o
Hey,im starting to miss my friends
those that i havent see in a while now.
A shoutout to all my friends!
How are you all doing??
Leave me a message on the cbox,i "manimani" appreciate it xP
Maybe we should come out and yamcha?
But only a few is close de
Some ask them go somewhere gai gai also dunwan
"No money" wor~
Aiyoyo...come out gather oni ley..
Kaykay,everybody, save up some money to yamcha ok??

Also a song to recommend
A cover by BigBang..its This Love
Yeah,it has the same beat as the Marron 5 version
Quite catchy actually.

OMg~ what m i doing again,up so late bloggin..
I cant sleep =.=

Sleep
Sleep
Sleep
Sleep
Sleep
Sleep
Sleep
Sleep
Sleep

/ck

No comments: