Ad

Friday, November 6, 2009

OhMyGod ~ im getting fat xD

Yeh,i think im gonna be fat soon...
If my current schedule continues for 1 more week...
Let me tell more about my current schedule..

12pm - wake up
12.30pm - actually wake up
12.35 - have my brunch..
1.00 - freshen up
1.30 - lay down on sofa with laptop
from 1.30 to 7.00 - take some trips to the fridge to get food and drink
otherwise lay on sofa...
7.30 - eat dinner.
7.45 - lay on sofa again , continue until 1.00am
1.30am - try to sleep
2.00am - actually sleep.

you see...i dont actually walk around much..
except trips to take food.
and just now,i had a 2 cakes...3 sushi and a pack of Maggi Goreng.
By the end of this holiday,im gonna be Mr.Pan Ming Chuan no2 xD (paiseh arh pan shuai~)
I think im gonna be fatter than Serena also (OMG noooo~!!!!)
Any of you girls know any tips for dieting??
btw to wx...

that is not a "spray" , its shampoo =.=

No comments: