Ad

Friday, September 4, 2009

Chess-ing or Study-ing?

Stayed back with kwonki yesterday.
The reason was to study.
But we ended up playing chess there haha.
1 win 1 lose,my chess drop liao quality = =
Then chat awhile.
But still gt study dao little science.
Time to start study i think.
My science quality also dropping already.
Pn.Sakinah said 4pm already close PSS.
No idea why,so just go home lo..
Called my mom,but oni come at 5pm
Kwonki behtahan walk home liao = =
Then chat wif JieYian lo.
Chat until 4.30 i also behtahan walk home.
Reached home about 5.00
Lazy go tuition leh,play 1 round of LoL then 6.00 go lo
Today i saw serena type msg,damn fast weh.
Can be wakil SMK perimbun liao.
After that go Pasar Malam lo.
Met up with KH.
Gt ppl wreck me and kk's Strategy. ==
Zadou,then i go eat Char Kuay Teow.
Then saw PentiumWong
Buy bubble tea,then go PoonKee eat "Peanut Wu"
Walked home wif KH after that.
Rdy to play game liao.
PentiumWong play aeroplane,next time dun call him liao =.=
After game,i play another round of LoL.
Play until like 1.00
then go slp muahaha.
Today no nid go school ~__~
/ck

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I
need your help
I don't have much money like other people
but i need cash to play in viwawa

i need to know how to hack cash in viwawa because i always lost fighting the players which used cash on their character

I need your help
PLeaseee

I will return your help
as best as i can

Thanx a lot

Regard

Steven
(steven_anthony@ymail.com)