Ad

Friday, August 22, 2008

A few days of rehearsal...

After a few days of rehearsal there.We didnt really rehearse about anything.
And a few things got wrong too. The so called "DIRECTOR",he said he wanted to quit the team.
Why? I dont know.
But then..after rehearsal, we would play Police and Theif.
And then everyday also run until my leg pain..
About the script..DIRECTOR wrote it in some broken english and alot of words that are transalated directly from chinese. OmG...now i have to correct it.
Tomorow i have something going on.Damn lol.
I hardly blog now.Cuz i have alot of blogs to manage.

This blog,Coming Soon's Blog,Perimbun Basketball Blog,CK Designs,and a few other one.

and a poem before i close this post...

Will you walk with me?
My friend could you always be?
Will you take my hand ?
When times are tough,can you take command?

Will you laugh with me,
And share in my glee?
Will you be at my side at every turn,
Teaching me the things I need to learn?
Summer, Winter, Spring, and Fall,
Will you be with me to share it all?
As we walk together year after year,
Our friendship only will grow more dear!
/ck

No comments: