Ad

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The boring holiday....

This holiday so sienz...
Training,training,badminton , badminton,game,game,

haiz
Everyday also so sienz.
Always play gb wif mk,he always lose to me.
Then,badminton in the morning,so tired now,
Surf internet.Then when got ppl online, ply viwawa wif her.
Then watch tv,eat,sleep.
Gunbound again.
This holiday is too sienz dy,till i wanna jump to death.
An interesting conversation when i playing GB >.<

Some0ne: Nudge me 3 times
Some0ne: Ooii...
Some0ne: cck!
Me: Ya???
Some0ne: You no care me dy...nothing la..
Me: Where got! I vry care for you de ok??
Me: Sorry,jz now i play game mah..didnt see...
Me: Sorry la...
Some0ne: Ok la....
Me: Tq~
Some0ne: Boring leh...play game la
Me: Chor Dai Di at viwawa?
Some0ne: Anything also ok.
Me: Ok~!

Hm..i think i m gonna set this blog to invited readers only,i've been getting alot of spams...
I m so sienz man....
Gonna go sleep again bb>.< ZzzZzzZzzZzZ

/ck

No comments: