Ad

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

200th post - Compsquad

Woohoo~!
My 200th post in this old blog T__T
Took me so long huh?
This post is kind of special also

Yeah,i was in the Perimbun AC Compsquad team for 2010
We won 2 gold medal , and 1 silver medal
Also another gold for Johan Keseluruhan~
Yeay! gratz to myself (lol ~__~)
The training was really hectic and also my homeworks~
OMG!!! i think i missed some homeworks during training T_T
Well,before the competition we went "Homestay" at Elvy's house for 5days4nights?
lol..
crazy rite?
Anyways just wanna mention special thanks to ppls that have helped me on the way..
Well..
Lets begin..

How about my comrades first?

Thanks to my AC team for helping me get 3gold1silver...although din get 4 T_T

Thanks to the NC team! you girls are the best! for supporting us till the end! *muacks*

BeiJiXiong: For being the noisy one ,and keeping us entertained..haha
Elvy: For letting us homestay,and helping me with my UP! lol
Grace: For being a great teammate and friend
Xueying: For sleeping next to me! i noe im noisy ><
Hweeting: For being the trustable one!

Next... the trainers and those that helped us alot!
Without you guys and girls,we wouldnt have won!

Munkit: For the bandaging,first aid and others! Open fracture ~~~

Tommy,Kwonki,Kkj: For training us,i know we are difficult ><
AhPon: For being our "mother" lol,and keeping our stuff while training

Kath,Wanxin,Esther,Kuanhuei: For helping with the details,and being there!
Miyoko: For coming back from so far~ lol
Dc,Dm,ZiEn: For training us...
Jeva: For unleashing us lol
Sally,KaiDi,Tecklee: For helping us in training and making splints !

and then,those that borrowed their uniform!
Thanks,without the uniform,we cant compete!

Lastly, to the madam!
Mdm.Jeanly: For training us and teaching us alot of things..and being patient with us!

also,the supporters!
Thanks for supporting us! with your support we were able to perform better!

If i left out any of you,just let me know..i'll edit it haha..
Too many ppl to thanks..sometimes will forgot,sorry if i didnt mention you ><
And some haven add pics coz im gonna sleep ady~
nite lo~ hehe..

/ck


No comments: