Ad

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The End

Today is the day,
End of the torment!
I wanna scream!~

PMR IS OVER!

Whoo~! Now can finally sleep peacefully.
Still,have a little worry about my result.
Teacher said that the "Fu Guai San Zhong" gt reserve place for me.
So , i stress =.="
I can concentrate in enjoying life more.
This year,actually felt that passes by faster than i imagined.
And came to think of it,this year also i za-ed alot of ppl.
Yeah ,yeah, i know my za skill is very high.
So,i would like to apologize for things that i have done,
and things that i havent do.
My za-ing is for fun only,dont feel offended >.<
For this holiday,what to do?
Maybe going genting 777 lol
ZoMg,innercomp >.<,i totally forgot,but esther just had to remind me zzz.
PMR over liao,no more excuse to skip training,skip this skip that zz
Today,i watched The Ugly Truth and also Jennifer's Body.
Ugly Truth damn funny leh.
Just downloaded damn alot of movies:

The Ugly Truth
District 9
Orphan
Bruno (OMG lol)
Year one
Jennifer's Body
Drag Me To Hell

Still gt wad movie leh?
My house can open cinema liao xD
Damn it,i m thinking what more to write on this blog.
Im desperately trying to lengthen my post >.<
Oh yeah,i rediscovered Simple Plan.
I like their song
because its not all about love,like most of the songs today.
They have some inspirational music
and also nice music~ xD

"I try not to think
About the pain I feel inside
Did you know you used to be my hero?
All the days you spent with me
Now seem so far away
And it feels like you don't care anymore"
-Perfect

At school,we got ppl that like to "Chung Luo Buo(carrot) and chilli" lol
Im gonna post up some Aftereffects work soon.
Yeah,before i forget.Get ready for project: Mission Impossible 7 lol.
Thats it for today.

/ck

No comments: