Ad

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Special Interview with Miyoko

Hello everybody,
A surprise from me! A special interview with Miyoko,want to know more about her? Just read on! Lots of people wanna read this interview especially KIT. NOW, Jump on and read!. Except if u are Kit then u might not wanna know,or maybe she dosent want you knowing.So , lets start with a biodata first

Name: Tee Yeou Huey
Nickname: Miyoko , Mimi~tea/girl , Yoko-yoko
Age : 14
Height : 146cm
Weight : Not to be disclosed (super BIG secret)
Bloodtype : Not to be disclosed (secret)
*Cawan untuk dia* (Who can understand?)


Interviewer : Hello,Miyoko,U know who i m and i know who u r,so why dont u start by introducing yourself
Miyoko: Hello,I'm miyoko and i'm 14 this year...I study in SMK Perimbun

Interviewer : What do you feel about the school?
Miyoko: I think that the school is good lo,the teaher got good got bad.Also have alot of friends here

Interviewer : Now that the final exam is over,have you any regrets and are you confident of your result?
Miyoko : I feel very nervous before the exam,now,my regrets? i think dun have any lo... Confidence is 50/50 lo...

Interviewer : Any secrets to share here?
Miyoko : Yea,i will tell you all about my first love. Despite popular belief that my first love is Kah Kit, its not. Its actually Chung Hoong. Yea , so stop talking about kahkit. Kah kit is my second one,started in Form 2 and ended relatively quick.He's not that good kind and i dont like him,Bleah *Vomits*
Ck: Nvm,nothing so weird about ending quick,

"He's not that good kind" - Miyoko
Interviewer: What do you think about this blog?
Miyoko : I think it is really good,the designer have really good design taste :P

Interviewer: Thanks for loaning out your time for this interview,See you later
Miyoko : No problem! See you later

And thats the end of the interview.The interviewer would like to keep his Identity a secret so i could not reveal it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah sai~many thing also not me said d lo~u plane it de..haha..nvm ..not bad also..haha..
but u say wrong many thing le leh..
next time tell u..u should change the poss..haha..n i faham what mean cawan..haha..