Ad

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another new layout

Heres another new layout. New concept and new brushes and also new fonts.
I got myself some new tree silhouette(Hope i spell it right) brushes and work out a new layout on Wed night. I hope this is nice,please leave your comments in the shoutbox.
Critiques/Complements are accepted,pls dont spam ok?

So boring today,yam cha with Ah Wong, help him do homework and then go mamak.Then back home.GB awhile,then eat,listen to music and work some layouts... Now at room,really tired but dont feel like sleeping. Oh and elvy joined the GB lol. It started with me and mk,then others got infected and join in as well . :P
I'll go now so byez~

/ck

2 comments:

Ben said...

Sup bro! Bumped into your site when searching for Genting - saw your Maxims Presidential Suite post - SWEETTT!!

Great design taste too. Keep blogging!

Cheers - Ben

Tommy CcK said...

Yo ben,reading ur blog now