Ad

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Accidents.....

Accidents....Always there for you during your worst times......

Lets recall what happened recently
Bad Luck #1 :
That Carrot Ho( http://maniinu.blogspot.com/ ) suddenly go and drink my water...(I know u like me lah but dont drink my water)....That time the scene was very....awkward...SOMEMORE she go post on her blog those stupid things...Eh,i never like her for long time already ok??? Somemore say until Lao Gong...I want to kill you already...

Bad Luck#2 :
At school,during KH exam....That Puan Noraini suddenly tell me to go sit in front....shit lah...Lucky i know how to do the last few questions...(Tq HT for "helping" me so much this exam!).....

Bad Luck#3 :
Lost my chance to do yo-yo performance at school....Why say need traditional leh!!!!

Bad Luck#4 :
I'm running out of $$$......Those that owe me money please pay up T_T , i VERY cham...
Eat cake already then dunwant to pay.....

Bad Luck#5 :
Can't think anymore later got more badluck!!!!
Please lah,whoever is blocking my Good Luck please go... T____T

(+..::CK::..+)

No comments: