Ad

Saturday, June 7, 2008

First-time solving Rubiks




3 solid hours of twisting and turning the cube,thats how long it took me to finish this!
How i suddenly got interested??
Bunch of my friends were St. John's and they went to camp.I have no one to chat with.
While boring,i brought up CK Designs...but i'm still bored.
And thats when i found a old rubiks lying around my home..it was hard to turn.
Went to Toys R Us to buy a new original Rubiks Cube and started twisting...
Couldnt get it without the algorithms so i went to Rubiks website and then looked for algorithms...
After memorizing(not so well) the algo's .I started cubing again.
While eating,while blogging and while chatting
(I'm even doing the cube the second time while typing this!)
I'm just happy that i could do a Rubiks. I got frustrated with rubiks when i was small saying that
they were impossible lol...

/CK

No comments: